One of the most beautiful beaches on the Atlantic coast stretching for 5 miles.
A popular coastal resort in the summer renowned for its beach.
Not to be missed :
– Market days : Wednesday and Saturday mornings throughout the year.
– Landing stage : pontoon on the sea, popular with walkers and fishing enthusiasts.
– Saint-Jean church : the oldest parts of the church date back to the 14th century. The oldest monument in the village.
– Watersports centre : You can try your hand at sand yachting, catamaran, kitesurf, optimist…
– Sculptures : “Les oiseaux de mer” latest piece from Jan and Joël Martel – “La Baigneuse” sculpture by Henry Murail symbolises the predominance of the water in this coastal townUne des plus belles plages de la façade atlantique sur 8 km de long.